Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought my first kit...

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

A LOT! :D

Just read around the threads on here that aren't so ancient

:D:D I just had a quick read through as well,the last couple of posts in 2012,they were talking about the new Bogey Carto's,I never got on with them at all,I preferred the Smok ones,still loads of leaking & dry hits with both:D:D:D:D

whats new in vaping

You must have been doing some reading in boards to get this far back in the forum,you need to read all the top threads to find all the new stuff....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1497

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi y'all! :o

I'm a full time smoker here still but I impulse purchased an E-Lite Curve menthol flavour today. My hoped use for it is when driving on the motorway.

What's the general consensus on this make? I've had a few puffs from it so far and it seems good: the flavour is nice.

I'm a full time smoker here still but I impulse purchased an E-Lite Curve menthol flavour today. My hoped use for it is when driving on the motorway.

What's the general consensus on this make? I've had a few puffs from it so far and it seems good: the flavour is nice.

You wont get many answers here,this thread is too old,use the link I posted which is just above your post.

You wont get many answers here,this thread is too old,use the link I posted which is just above your post.

Thanks for that, friend. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

I used them for a while before stopping - of the cigalikes, they're probably the best, and the cartridges are refillable (unofficially). You might get 5-6 uses of a cartridge before it's gone. That saves a fortune as they're not cheap.

Simply pop a pin in the rubber seal at the end and pull it out. The cotton and coil should come out with it. Drip juice onto the cotton until it won't soak up any more and push the assembly back in.

j26m wrote: »
    I used them for a while before stopping - of the cigalikes, they're probably the best, and the cartridges are refillable (unofficially). You might get 5-6 uses of a cartridge before it's gone. That saves a fortune as they're not cheap.

Simply pop a pin in the rubber seal at the end and pull it out. The cotton and coil should come out with it. Drip juice onto the cotton until it won't soak up any more and push the assembly back in.

Thanks for the reply. That sounds like a pain in the bum though.

One criticism I have about the E-Lite Curve is that it can be hard to get a decent pull off them. Seems like way more of a suck in than a cigarette.

I saw VIP recently and they look good. However I may have been hooked by the fancy marketing! Hahaha

Some people I know use the vapors where you press a button and suck (no idea about the make unfortunately. I might look into them. E-Lite do one called Logic Pro. I've no idea what they are like though. Would you have any suggestions of this type? :)

The Logic Pro looks okay, but to be honest, you're better off biting the bullet and getting a decent kit.
    2 good starter options are the Joyetech AIO, which is about as simple as it gets to use, or an iStick and a tank (I use the GS Air M).

You'd get an AIO for €20-25, bung in some liquid and you're good to go. Get some spare coils too (about €3 each) It'll handle most liquids well, but may struggle with high VG liquids - ones that are over 60-65% VG.

The other route is a little more involved, but there are plenty of people available to help.

The new
    Joyetech Evic Aio is getting good reviews,check it out on Youtube...

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/joyetech-evic-aio/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The new
    Joyetech Evic Aio is getting good reviews,check it out on Youtube...

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/joyetech-evic-aio/

Isn't that just an eGrip 2 without the built in battery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

And a removable tank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

mossymac! wrote: »
    And a removable tank

Tank isnt removable its a built in. You remove the top cap and coil to fill the internal tank.

Ive 2 of them. Currently €17 with E-Dym. Its a perfect device for beginners or as an out and about back up for more experienced vapers.

Cheap reliable, battery is grand, nothing on it you can smash etc.

Its compatible with Cubis Coils but Id avoid them and stick to the 0.6 ohm coils it comes with. They are far superior (in this device anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

I was refering to the Evic AIO not the EGO AIO
    Joyetech-eVic-AIO-500x500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

mossymac! wrote: »
    I was refering to the Evic AIO not the EGO AIO

There's so many variations now, I thought it was getting ridiculous around the time of the subox/kbox but now it's twice as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Go Tobban

Can anyone recommend a good mod & tank with all parts included? I'm clueless about mods so if you could include parts I'd need down the line in a few months I'd appreciate it!

I was using a kangertech mega emoh but the battery went to sh1t after a a few months. Would rather something with a decent sized tank(4-5ml)

Any advice would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

rather something with a decent sized tank(4-5ml)

Thats some blackmarket sh1t right there with the new regulations :p

Go Tobban wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good mod & tank with all parts included? I'm clueless about mods so if you could include parts I'd need down the line in a few months I'd appreciate it!

I was using a kangertech mega emoh but the battery went to sh1t after a a few months. Would rather something with a decent sized tank(4-5ml)

Any advice would be much appreciated!

As a mouth to lung vaper I'm very happy with;
    iStick Pico (with LG HG2 18650 batteries and a Nitecore charger)
    GS Air-M tank (4ml capacity)
    GS Coils (1.5 ohm)

If you don't fancy changeable batteries, and of the iSticks with built in battery will do grand - I think the 40w and 50w have good sized built-in batteries.

Advertisement