Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perfect backpacking car for sale!

Options
  • 13-01-2012 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Only reason I'm posting this here is because I figure there are people looking at cars and it can be hard finding someone trustworthy to buy from. i'm a regular poster on here and just finished driving almost the whole way around Australia, I have to sell my 97 Falcon Futura before I head home, i want to sell it to a backpacker cos i can include everything you'll need to travel this huge country, otherwise the stuff will go to waste.

I'm in Perth at the moment but would be willing to drive it to Melbourne for sale.

I've got an ad on gumtree with all the info: http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-ViewAd?AdId=344418827

The main thing is that it's got 259000km, passed Queensland safety inspection in September, has rego til march, it's in great condition, never once gave us a problem and can easily fit you and all your stuff.

If you're interested you can give me a ring or text or whatever suits.

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

that car looks suspiciously like the one they had in Wolf Creek! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

What's th price?
    Does it accept LPG?

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

$2,800 for the lot. It doesn't take LPG.

Would I be right in saying and LPG tank would go in the boot and then you prob wouldn't be able to sleep in the back?

Advertisement