Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Friday the Thirteenth.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Friday the 13th is a bitch.

I had a very bad day today, or should I say my dog had a very bad day. I came home and my dog had diarrhoea'd all over my house. ALL OVER. The smell was rank, I can still smell it hanging around in my nostrils, Jesus you could fucking taste it. Spent an hour cleaning it up while my poor poor poor dog was grappling with death!

Had to wait 2 hours for the car to come home, (when it was seen she ran off under pretences of work), to bring him to the vet, and he was not his usual self. Usually if the vet tries to stick anything up his ass, he clenches like he's trying to crack a walnut, and if he didn't have a muzzle on Mr. Vet would become digit-less. But no, he just stood there and took it, very uncharacteristic.

It was at this point I felt that maybe I was at fault. You see I had fed him about 15 slices of ham a day ago previously that was at least a week gone off and since he's starved he ate it. I declined to mention this to the vet.

But anyway the vet razored of all the matted excremental hair and then started shaking the razor in my face, for emphasis! Then he decided to feel my dogs testicles. Of course my dog was in utter shock, he didn't blink and he drooled uncontrollably for 10 minutes.

He said that one of my dogs testicles HADN'T descended. He said this might be a sign of cancer as I tried to stifle my giggles. He then said that he would check again and he had a good feel, saying sometimes that the testicle can get lost :eek: up by the thigh. Of course my dog was relieved that he eventually found it and stopped grappling his balls.

But anyway words cannot describe my relief when the animal doctor said he would probably be OK because I would give that dog a kidney. Hopefully he pulls through.

If he doesn't I will descend into a deep depression and my behaviour will become irrational and erratic. I was at least happy the animal doctor did not deign it necessary to give him the big needle.

God, I love that dog.:o If anything ever happened to him I really would lose all reason to live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Got fúck all college work done today, I really should have.

Not even procrastinating, I was literally sitting and couldn't bring myself to use my brain.

I'm blaming Friday the 13th and not my own lazy ass.

Advertisement