Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Songs that make me change the radio station

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,647 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Dude111 wrote: »
    If i hear a remake of an 80s song come on I USUALLY CHANGE IT!!!!!! (Disgusting compared to the original GOOD version)

Agree, if an artist has nothing original to throw in the pot, to hell with them, everyone is maulicating the originals, unless its a stand out but that is really, really rare.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Two that raise an already dangerously high blood pressure,

All Summer Long - Kid Rock
    &
    Loveshack - The B52s

How I fcukin hate those songs:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Moves like ****ing Jagger.........
    Like I actually turn off the radio it comes on. Every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Anything by Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Adelle, or Bruno Mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithi1970

Most of them actually.. a special mention must be given to Fight for this love by Cheryl Cole. It makes me want to vomit with rage very much indeed.

daithi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Anything on Spin SW, bunch of tools. Hope they drive those pink mini coopers off a cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Scooby_Doo

Anything by One Erection or Olly Murrs ..... More irritating than piles!!! grrrrr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Anything by The Coronas, it's amazing how much my desire to cause violence increases whenever I hear the intro to one of their songs.

Pure ****e.

ah come on,it's not their fault they made it because the singer is mary blacks son.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

OldGoat wrote: »
    Of the current batch songs seemingly being played ad infinitum, high on the stations playlists are a couple of tunes that have me bolting to the radio to change stations because the song really irks me on some level or other.

For me at the moment it's The Delorentos when they start chanting numbers "15, 21, 25, 35, 45". How fecking mind numbing yet it's flavour of the month with the DJs.

Another is The Nationals who sing a twee little dittie about having cats, then the cats die, then they get new cats, hey hey whoo whoo, hey hey whoo whoo, hey hey whoo whoo...

Any songs that make you squirm so much that you have to turn the radio off, program out of the playlist, leave the room, take a scissors to the headphone lead of the bastard sitting beside you playing their music TOO LOUDLY?

Bugger. Venting didn't help, I'm still grumpy.

It's " The National". And you're wrong, they sing about more than just cats.

Advertisement