Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probably a stupid question..

Options
  • 13-01-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

.. but here goes anyways :cool:

Is there such a thing of any dentists in the town doing like a direct debit scheme where they do the work and you pay them back weekly / monthly?

I need a bit of work done but can't afford it at the mad prices they charge these days. :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Marchandire

You can take out a small loan from the Credit Union and pay for it that way. I've done this many times to pay for college and the interest rates are tiny if you pay it off in good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Gus Papathomas at Williamstown Dental practice does a type of scheme you are asking about. I find him a nice man and the practice staff seem decent. They have been particularly good with a problem my little lad had! Phone number 051 874312. Good luck.

Details here - http://www.dentalcentre.ie/patient_plans.html

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

You can take out a small loan from the Credit Union and pay for it that way. I've done this many times to pay for college and the interest rates are tiny if you pay it off in good time.

The credit union are the reason i'm almost broke haha:D

Minister wrote: »
    Gus Papathomas at Williamstown Dental practice does a type of scheme you are asking about. I find him a nice man and the practice staff seem decent. They have been particularly good with a problem my little lad had! Phone number 051 874312. Good luck.

€90 to €115 for a filling :eek::eek::eek:

That's madness

cococoady wrote: »
    €90 to €115 for a filling :eek::eek::eek:

That's madness

Sorry.....just trying to help

• Advertisement

Sorry.....just trying to help

Oh jasus i wasn't giving out to ya.
    I was just really surprised with the prices.
    I thought about €60 was the average for a filling.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

+1 for this place! Great service and very helpful with arranging payments!:)

cococoady wrote: »
    Oh jasus i wasn't giving out to ya.
    I was just really surprised with the prices.
    I thought about €60 was the average for a filling.

No probs........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭JShannow

Did you try Town Dental on Canada Street?

I found them very reasonable and they did a v good job !

JShannow wrote: »
    Did you try Town Dental on Canada Street?

I found them very reasonable and they did a v good job !

I wouldn't doubt that they do a good job.
    But would you know if they done the direct debit scheme thingy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

def gus papathomas, been going to him since i was 13 (now nearly 29) all my family go to him too, might be a little dearer but at least he is not a butcher like a lot i tried when i was a child and if u are afraid they def put u at ease.

Advertisement