Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan wars Battle replay 12/01/12

Options
  • 13-01-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

this is the replay from last nights defeat in el hallouf.

the rush went well, but we were over run before we got the cap. i think sending the maus down the slip road is a waste and parking him behind the mosqe would be better. also all arty need to be north. as 3 survived the battle up north in this case. if we have a medium , he should go to A3 hill and harrass any enemy that is up there while the IS7 push is moving. the e100 can stay back at the top of the hill then and fall back to town if needed.

We also probably need a sticky similar to the previous forum to post the latest tactics for various maps. pics, descriptions, and a replay if possible

https://rapidshare.com/files/1554711060/20120112_2035_ussr-IS-7_el_hallouf.wotreplay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Do i need to register to access this , and is rapid share a pay only site frag?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

maybe and no

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Well I'm not registered and I can get it no problem.

Advertisement