Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibreglass Repair

Options
  • 13-01-2012 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi All,

Just joined up so first post. Can anyone here point me in the direction of someone who works with fibreglass as I need some fibreglass repair/molding work done.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Swan Plastics Ltd; Sallypark.....just over the bridge turn left and in on the old road beside CIE goods yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Deise Guy wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just joined up so first post. Can anyone here point me in the direction of someone who works with fibreglass as I need some fibreglass repair/molding work done.

Thanks in advance.
    I find the chaps in Swan Plastics/ Sallpark very helpfull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Deise Guy

Thanks Guys, already tried Swan Plastics but they're unable to help as it's mostly plastic that they work with. What I'm after is a skilled fiberglass repairer who can mold/repair fibreglass etc a boat builder I guess. Spoke with a couple of guys from Cork who repair boats but can't find anyone local - shame really as I'd like to keep it local if possible.

Anyways, many thanks for your replys.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Blue Dreamer

There's a chap down in ozier park by the harley davidson garage. he may help you out. if you ask in hegarty and doherty garage theyll point you in his direction. he's connected to them as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

What exactly do you need repaired I should be able to point you in the right direction if it's a boat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Deise Guy

Thanks guys, will pop in to hegarty and doherty's garage and inquire. I need some rough fibreglass/filler removed and re-done professionally + some additional mold work done too. I believe from talking to a boat builder in Cork it's referred as 'plug' work.

Advertisement