Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi, admin,Can I post NBA games for people to download?

Options
  • 13-01-2012 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi, admins, just wondering if i am allowed to post nba games that i upload for people to download.

just wanted to let people know that i have been uploading basketball games for 3 years, never got a file deleted due to copyright issue.

but , if there are any copyright issue, they will report to file host with proof of copyright ownner,and file host will delete my file. no problem at all.

i see it will not affect the board.

thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No, you can't post illegal material as the Terms and Conditions clearly state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kcplayoffs

Spear wrote: »
    No, you can't post illegal material as the Terms and Conditions clearly state.

all right. but what a shame.

nba games has become illegal material, wonder if people here download free movie from the internet insteading of going out to DVD store and spend 30+ dollars buying every DVD they want to watch..

really a great pity that i can't post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement