Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Title deeds

• 13-01-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

I recently used <snipped> to complete the conveyancing on a house purchase and moved into the house in September. Almost four months later and there's still no sign of my title deeds.
    How long should I wait before I get them?? I've tried contacting the solicitor, rang he three times but never got a response. I'm getting a little fidgety now...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

i presume you have no mortgage? If so just go to the solicitors office and demand an answer. If you get none, then go to the law society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

No, no mortgage. I was told eight weeks but that was back in October. I would call to the office but it's in Donegal and I'm in Kildare! I've rung him three times leaving name and number each time but he hasn't responded. I think I'll have to contact the Law Society so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

Over one month later and despite contacting the office by phone, sending texts and emails I still have not had a reply from <snipped>.
    <snipped>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement