Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balloons

Options
  • 13-01-2012 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Can anyone recommend shops or places to buy large size balloons by any chance in Dublin Northside?

I'm looking to purchase some 3ft balloons if at all possible...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Balloonboy wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend shops or places to buy large size balloons by any chance in Dublin Northside?

I'm looking to purchase some 3ft balloons if at all possible...

hey
    Woodies have a party section and there is a card shop in Northside shopping centre that does balloons too - not sure if they have those but worth a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Balloonboy

Thanks Dovies! I've tried Woodies and they dont do them anymore, interestingly enough, they were the first place that I actually managed to get them, but they have since stopped retailing them :(

Oh, the card shop in northside is actually brilliant, friendly staff and very helpful! But alas, they dont do them either :(

Thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Barrys Balloons in Glasnevin?
    Now Im all out of balloon ideas! :D

Thanks again Dovies!

You see, I'm difficult to please, I emailed them recently to see if they stocked but they didnt get back, through the email thing on their website...

I'm looking to find somewhere friendly that I can buy them from, because I will probably end up being a monthly buyer of them, difficult to explain! LOL

Just need to find a helpful store that can sell them to me, and also, I am big on the whole customer service thing now.. I wont go anywhere that doesnt want to help... you know?

Yeah, I'm weird like that! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭arnhem44

I think this forum may get you a better response than the Toys & Boardgames forum.Mod

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 campbeji

Hi Balloonboy,

I have sent you a pm.

Jim

Thanks Arnhem, thanks Jim!

Advertisement