Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Devil Saga (PS2)

Options
  • 13-01-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

I picked up both Digital Devil Saga 1&2 for €20 a while a go from here

Just wondering has anybody played them?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Own them, not got around to playing them. They're Atlus R&D1 games, the same team that made SMT: Nocturne and Persona 3 and 4 so you can't really go wrong with them and I've heard they are both amazing. Nice find for 10, I got them for 30 ages ago but they are harder to find now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Yeah, I couldn't pass them up at that price!

Haven't heard anything about them but if they're anything like Persona 4 I'll be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

I've played both of them. They're both really good, the 2nd being better than the first in almost every aspect. They're not really like Persona though, except for the dungeons.

Just to warn you, make sure you don't forget to devour enemies. Not having powerful enough skills is worse than being underlevelled in those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I've had them for ages but I haven't played them yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Looking Glass

€20 was for nothing! I got both of them at the same time on e-bay about two years ago, only played about an hour or so of the first one. Will definitely get back to them sooner rather than later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement