Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing ammo

Options
  • 13-01-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Hi lads and lassies,

Whats involved in importing ammunition from N.I. or the UK???

Looking for .17 fireball ammo, if anyone knows a dealer in the north or better still here in the south that can get it????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

Hi lads and lassies,

Whats involved in importing ammunition from N.I. or the UK???

Looking for .17 fireball ammo, if anyone knows a dealer in the north or better still here in the south that can get it????

Get a NI dealer to sponsor you for a visitors permit, takes around 6 weeks to process from PSNI.(permit lasts 1 year)

Get Import from DOJ for Ammo, you need a CIP mark so you can only import Factory ammo (including HPS)

sam@intershoot.co.uk will provide you with all the forms from UK side and you get Ammo import form off DOJ website, very easy just takes a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

http://www.psni.police.uk/30-38.pdf

Note:
    The completed application form, appropriate fee in sterling, (personal cheques or postal orders only
    please - cash cannot be accepted) and a copy of all current domestic firearms permits should be forwarded
    to the undermentioned address to arrive not less than 6 weeks prior to the proposed visit to Northern Ireland.
    Police Service of Northern Ireland
    Firearms and Explosives Branch
    Lisnasharragh
    42 Montgomery Road
    Belfast BT6 9L

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/Individuals#import_eu

Part B (Ammunition Application)

No Type
    (State the type of firearm for use in) Manufacturer/ Head Stamp Quantity Calibre CIP Proof
    Yes/No

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Sika98k

I saw a box of this in Hollow Farm Shooting Ground in Comber,Co.Down

I,m sure he could ship a few boxes to a dealer near you.

Call them at 04897 528381

Advertisement