Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baggage...........

Options
  • 13-01-2012 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

lads, how am I supposed to fit my life into 20kgs??:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭manlad

lads, how am I supposed to fit my life into 20kgs??:eek:

Ye ur not suppose to. Most people will find they brought too much with them and sometimes the wrong stuff. Most flights allow carry on luggage of up to 8kg as well. Remember australia has got shops where you can buy stuff, similar to what we have here in Ireland;). Alot of people talk about it being more expensive but its not really cos most of the time your making more money.

Also you can ship over up to 20kg for €130 so maybe you can get someone to send the rest of your life over at a later stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Carlosd

Airlines in many cases will offer imcreased baggage allowance for those emigrating, worth checking with a number of airlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Carlosd wrote: »
    Airlines in many cases will offer imcreased baggage allowance for those emigrating, worth checking with a number of airlines.

That's true but only if you are emigrating (ie have an un-validated Permanent resident visa)

If you are only going on a WHV that's just a holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Dont bring so much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement