Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitter wanted where to find one?

Options
  • 13-01-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been landed with the job of looking for a babysitter for two girls aged 3 & 4 for the next couple of weeks for a family member back from Oz. The job is located around Drumcondra / Santry area.

I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fra123

Hi, well I'm actually a very experienced childminder. I wasn't looking for a job but I noticed your post. My aunty lives in Dublin right next to Heuston Station so I can easily be linked to Santry. I mind her daughter, my godaughter, on Saturday nights but other than that I'm free. I need to have my laptop with me as I have some cataloging work to do so if it would be okay top bring my laptop I'd be more than happy to do it. PM me if you are interested and I'll email you my CV and references.

L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Try putting up an ad in shops around the local area.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭mydearwatson

I have a couple of friends who may be interested - is it evenings and weekends you need someone for, or just daytime hours? As my friends work during the day.

Advertisement