Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want my old account back

Options
  • 13-01-2012 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

Ok my old account is tipp86. I want it back but have no way of doing so unless a mod will help me. i have no access to the email linked to that account.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then you'll need to email hello at boards.ie with the details of both accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Once again no email back.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Send another one. It's possible your original one was lost in the changeover of staff we recently had. They are getting through them pretty fast these days.

Shield wrote: »
    Send another one. It's possible your original one was lost in the changeover of staff we recently had. They are getting through them pretty fast these days.

Will do although this will be third ive sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Hi there,

I've just had a root around the inbox and your first email sent in May did indeed get lost.

If you're happy to leave it with me I'll do my best to get you sorted quickly.

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Advertisement

I posted this thread over 2 months ago and still no go :(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76493089

Should i resign myself to tipp1986 :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've dug out the original thread, merged it, and sorted the prefixes so everything is here now.

Advertisement