Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-upholstery Shop?

Options
  • 13-01-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

We have a living room suit which is absolutely fantastic for young kids in the house & we'd like to hold onto it, but the cushions have gone completely flat. We're looking for somewhere to get them restuffed - anyone have any ideas? Google & phone book are no help. Neither are just putting pillows on/under/in the cushions b/c between the kids & the Great Dane they just don't stay in place :D

Since we bought the suite a few years ago for a whoping €20 in a community auction we'd rather not pay buckets to get them restuffed, but any suggestions for places to contact?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I think there is a place on on the mountain top that does this kinda of work, I will ask the parents, they got their couch cousins sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I know a guy in Donegal Town, he upholsters pubs and hotels but also does smaller jobs. Will see if I can get a number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

hi, I just got his number, pm sent

Advertisement