Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Mark gift voucher!!!

• 13-01-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13

At christmass i got Two seperate gift vouchers fr petermarks one fr 40 an the other 50 ssssoooooo i was thinkin of puttin them together so i could get my hair dyied and obviously put money to it meself.. do u think theyll let me use the two together or will i have to use them separate:( .... thankls!!!!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

Try ring them maybe ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 66 ✭✭NomadicMe

I will be surprised if you cannot use them together- they have been paid for those vouchers, it's not part of a deal- but your best bit would be to confirm it before you book the treatment!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 bellieella

I agree totally there's no possible way they could not honour them :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

They will 100% take both!
    Oh enjoy, I am so jealous, I wish I had two! :o

Advertisement