Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good off license in carlow town?

Options
  • 13-01-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

anyone know of one with good beer selection?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved. I've left a redirect in B/W/S for suggestions from posters over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Moved. I've left a redirect in B/W/S for suggestions from posters over there.

only off license i know apart from the supermarkets in Obriens

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

racso1975 wrote: »
    only off license i know apart from the supermarkets in Obriens

There are more... Carpenters on Barrack St, Millers beside Iceland and perhaps one on Castle St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

dont forget tesco!

Carpenters and the place on Castle Hill, beside the Tavern across from Allens, generally have a few deals with beer!

@ slimjimmc Millers off licence is closed afaik its now a bookie office from what i was told! the pub is still open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

raths have a decent one in store, theres a carry out (think its called) on barrack st too.

depends on what your after .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the one on castle street is decent enough, only place in town that has moosehead.

Advertisement