Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentation and Practice Audit - 3 hours!

• 13-01-2012 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Just been selected for a documentation and practice audit for a house I did recently. SEAI state that the audit will take 3 hours and I am required to be present.

Whatever about my time, what annoys me is the absolute expectation that the houseowners (who both work) are willing to take 3 hours off work to allow an audit to take place on site.

Anyone else get one of these?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 SBA

I got one on a Commercial BER I carried out in Dublin last year. Basically the auditor had a select few areas to look at on site and asked me questions about inputs. I can't see why I had to be sitting beside him while he was auditing the Certificate and not available at the other end of the phone, but c'est la vie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

SBA wrote: »
    I got one on a Commercial BER I carried out in Dublin last year. Basically the auditor had a select few areas to look at on site and asked me questions about inputs. I can't see why I had to be sitting beside him while he was auditing the Certificate and not available at the other end of the phone, but c'est la vie!

No mileage claims for sitting by the phone........

Advertisement