Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value for pinting off pic's

Options
  • 13-01-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭

Have a few thousand pics and every 6 months or soI trawl through them and print off 100+
    I do it locally in the supermarket & I know they're a bit of a rip off
    So if there is anywhere that's good value for bigger volumes
    I'm all ears
    Sound

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

soundsham wrote: »
    Have a few thousand pics and every 6 months or soI trawl through them and print off 100+
    I do it locally in the supermarket & I know they're a bit of a rip off
    So if there is anywhere that's good value for bigger volumes
    I'm all ears
    Sound
    Online would probably be the cheapest. Have used www.photobox.ie before and found them good. I had a look and at the moment they are charging €0.06 to €0.13 a photo depending on how many you buy. Also there's an offer of free delivery.

If you have a lot of photos on one theme then their photo albums/books are great. We've got quite a few of these and the quality is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Online is definitively the way to go.

The highstreet shops just can't/won't compete with them. I've used photobox as mentioned above and I think aldiphotos have a good reputation too.

Eitherway there is plenty of review in the photography forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I just got an email for Snapfish with a deal for 99 prints for 99c. Only 2 days left in the offer, you just enter the code 99PRINT12.
    I imagine there's a postage charge too but I've used them before and quality was great. Can't beat that price really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Having used a few places, snapfish (online) is the best quality and well worth it. They're always doing deals, when I printed my last ones they gave me 40 free and a voucher for another 40.
    Photo paper/print quality is exactly like old photos you get developed. I tried a few local places and the quality was woeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dhoun

Don't know what has happened to FujiPix recently. The last couple of times I used them (uploaded online and collected at Sam McAuleys, Douglas Court) the results were crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Just ordered 99 prints from Snapfish using the above code and the whole thing including P&P cost €4.94. Unbeatable value.

Advertisement