Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch Card mobile phone credit ?

Options
  • 13-01-2012 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Is payg call credit still availabe in the scratch card/call card format in ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

any shops ive seen are now giving you the print outs from the machines which are generate in front of you. most of the network stores offer to put it directly onto your phone.

i have seen some special promo vouchers from meteor which were scratch card format but beyond that ive not seen them in some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I think they stopped them years ago.

I certainly haven't seen one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

This is a blast from the past! If I remember correctly they were too easy to scam for extra credit. Plenty of other ways to get credit though. You can get phone credit from BOI and AIB ATM's in addition to the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Nick Guats wrote: »
    Is payg call credit still availabe in the scratch card/call card format in ireland.

Gone.

Why would you want one? The easiest way, these days, is to top up on the operators website.

Advertisement