Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help choosing my next phone-Opinions please

Options
  • 13-01-2012 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hey folks firstly sorry if this is in the wrong place, mod's please move if needs be!

Ok so Iv had an lg optimus for the past while and I now want to update to a new phone. Iv been a Meteor PAYG customer for years but I'm now thinking of going to bill pay, and with this, higher grade phones are now in my budget.

Iv been looking at the Sony Ericsson Arc S and I seem to be leaning towards it as I can get it for a reasonable price. Also htc sensation xl or the lg optimus 3d.

Iv been put off the htc due to rumors of possible problems with some of the software even if i don't know how true these rumors are.

Basically, If anyone has the Arc S Id like to know if it is generally a good buy and if your happy with your purchase?

Also I'm open to some ideas to if anyone has any experience with other phones!

Thanks in advance.

P.s-- As you can guess I generally want a touch screen phone, with a good camera, fast, android and on the meteor network.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Why not wait till Nokia Lumia 800 pops out at the end of this month?

Its definetly the phone to watch this year and will be a well worthy upgrade for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

For some reason, I just don't see myself with the lumia. No idea why but just cant see it.

Also, Id prefer to stay with android, but if the right phone comes along at the right price Id be willing to take a chance ..

Also bump on the Sony Ericsson Arc s, does anyone have any experience with it? General usage day to day is it a good phone?

Advertisement