Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptitude test

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Hi All,

Have any of you got any tips or examples of what to expect from the assessment center? Have one coming up, haven't been through this type of proces before!!! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Engnr2k12

Hi cooper18nova,

Know this is an old thread, but could you send on those sample questions also, if you have them as i have an aptitude test next week.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I have an aptitude test for Pfizer next Wednesday..... Does anyone have any sample questions it would really help me out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Otee

Hi,
    I also have the Pfizer assessment center coming up and I was wondering if you could send me the sample questions you have please. I would highly appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

One thing, brush up on your multiplications and division of numbers and decimals ie. 0.6 divided by 1.4 etc

Simple, but not if you haven't done any since school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭Macker1

The assessment is around 3hrs time-wise with 3-4 aptitude tests based on Maths, English Comprehension, Logic and attention to detail. In regards to this I imagine its more important to answers correctly in a timely manner than rush like hell to get them all done with some mistakes. There is also a group exercise which involves sitting at a table with other candidates. This will be a group discussion of a scenario that Pfizer Reps will observe. I would suggest that they are looking for attributes of teamwork, courtesy and good decision making whilst discussing the scenario at hand. Its important to play your part in the group discussion. Don't be a wallflower but its very important to be a good team player and polite when interacting with others.

Try to relax and be yourself. Remember that you are always being observed during your time at the assessment center. I know for a fact that people have put themselves out of the running even after scoring well on the aptitude sections.

Hope this helps people out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 helenaburke999

Ya so I aced that thankfully!!.. Its not too bad, not as bad as I thought but you'd want to be well prepared all the same. I have some examples if anyone wants help in the future. Feel free to message me :)[/quote

Hi I have a test coming shortly....I would really appreciate if you send me some examples
    Thanks a mill

Advertisement