Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulletstorm online

Options
  • 13-01-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Anyone playing bulletstorm online these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Very little did when the game first came out, i doubt many would be now. It's a damn shame cus I loved that game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Don't play it Live myself (due to my account being silver), but I just thought that it would be worth saying- What a game!! One of the finest FPSs I've played in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

It's a shame that there is not a following playing it online, having said that the online mode isnt the best too basic. Agree the story mode is fantastic, really enjoying it now. Any word on a sequal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

It's a shame that there is not a following playing it online, having said that the online mode isnt the best too basic. Agree the story mode is fantastic, really enjoying it now. Any word on a sequal?

Last I heard was that there won't be a sequel due to bad sales, I believe. It's a pity to say the least, as this was the first FPS I've played this generation that actually felt like the FPS games I grew up with. The world needs more games like BulletStorm!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

The online mode for Bulletstorm is Anarchy a 4 player co-op defeat wave after wave of enemies type thing.

The problem was that playing it pick-up with the general public was terrible - to pass a wave you needed a certain score - later on in the game unless players actually co-operated with the kills (one pulling into the air the other shooting ) the score could not be reached - random 12 yr olds would scream at you for "kill stealing" if you tried to co-op kill.

Certain enemies had to be killed in particular ways for score bonuses (again essential to achieve the pass score on later waves) but it was normal to see then just shotgunned in the face.

A typical game consisted of everyone running around trying to be first on the scoreboard until that technique no longer resulted in passing one of the later waves - keep repeating exactly the same thing on the same wave - never reaching the score needed - then quit.

It was OK if you played with people you know who were trying to do it properly - but once you got the hang of a map completing all the waves wasn't actually too hard and then there wasn't much else to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

myself and Parawind may be looking for 2 teammates to get through all of the multiplayer waves. post here if you are interested!

Advertisement