Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop For College

Options
  • 13-01-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap enough laptop for college, preferably under 400, anyone know any bargains about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

I know it's a bit above your price range but PC world are selling a really nice HP laptop for 499.
    2.4 GHz i5 processor
    6GB RAM
    750 GB hard drive

it's a steal at that price.

Edit: it also has an SD card reader and HDMI out. You'll have to call instore because it was out of stock online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

€379

http://www.dell.com/ie/p/inspiron-15-intel-n5050/pd?oc=n00n5521&model_id=inspiron-15-intel-n5050

Just delete McAfee the minute you get it and install microsoft security essentials ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Remouad wrote: »
    I know it's a bit above your price range but PC world are selling a really nice HP laptop for 499.
    2.4 GHz i5 processor
    6GB RAM
    750 GB hard drive

Edit: it also has an SD card reader and HDMI out. You'll have to call instore because it was out of stock online.

Do you know thw model number off this or have any links
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Remouad wrote: »
    2.4 GHz i5 processor
    6GB RAM
    750 GB hard drive

Sounds like a real bargain even if you wanted to add the extra €100 OP

Advertisement