Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Tomorrow?

Options
  • 13-01-2012 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any games
    being played in Waterford on Saturday.
    Time & venue please.

Comments

Here is the Waterford City RFC page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/29195998481/?ref=ts

Waterpark: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000538662606&ref=ts

You can contact them and they will let you know what you need to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

In Ballinakill - Waterpark v Abbeyfeale in the Avonmore U17 league at 2pm.

Bigger games on Sunday with Waterpark taking on Kanturk which I'm touch judging at 2:30. It's a division 1 game which should be a decent standard. Also in Ballinakill on Sunday at 11am, there's Waterpark Under 13's and 15's playing. 2 of the underage teams have big games for them.

In Waterford City on Sunday - there's a Division 3 game where City play Dungarvan which is sure to be tasty, kick off 2:30pm. Also at the same time there's a J2 game on the other pitch where City take on Cobh Pirates.

As you can see, there's heaps of games. Get out and support the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Must be a bit on ken. My lad has training in kingfisher tomorrow instead of kilbarry. Good to see

3 games kicking off at 11 in Ballinakill and 2 kicking off at the same time in Kilbarry. It's a good weekend to watch some local rugby. Some Irish internationals playing for Ireland club sides and Munster under age reps too.

City seconds are kicking off at 12:45 tomorrow instead of 2:30 against Cobh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Cheers Ken! Thanks for the info'
    I posted a bit late so I'm unable to attend.
    A photographic assignment!

No hassle. If you still need to do it next weekend, let me know on Wednesday and I'll let you know what's on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Cheers Ken.
    You might let me know next Saturdays fixtures
    when you can!

Advertisement