Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper Shredder (for home)

Options
  • 13-01-2012 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey All,

Was looking to buy a paper shredder for the house. Just for shredding things like bills and bank statements.

Anyone know where to buy something like this? How much would it set me back?

Had a quick look online and saw shredders.ie - seems like i can get something for €35 (incl €10 delivery). Anyone bought off these guys before?

Cheers for your help in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Zizou1985 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Was looking to buy a paper shredder for the house. Just for shredding things like bills and bank statements.

Anyone know where to buy something like this? How much would it set me back?

Had a quick look online and saw shredders.ie - seems like i can get something for €35 (incl €10 delivery). Anyone bought off these guys before?

Cheers for your help in advance

Argos have them.(€15 to €115).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

I got a cross-cut shredder in Aldi about 2 weeks ago - €40, and it shreds CDs as well as paper.

I saw one in Tesco yesterday - €50 - don't think it does CDs but it's also a cross-cut shredder.

Advertisement