Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trim Hot Air Ballloon Fiesta 2012

Options
  • 13-01-2012 11:09pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looks like it's on again this year folks, no details on the website other than the dates at the moment, but great to see it's back.
    http://www.trimballoonfiesta.com/

Hopefully it's a little less windy than last time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Excellent... each year i missed it since it started and looking forward to bringing the kids.

... Just need sunshine this summer though :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

How long has it been going on? I (obviously incorrectly) assumed that 2010 was the first one.

April is a risky month weather-wise to hold it, I would have thought there'd be a (slightly) better chance of calm weather in June/July - maybe not though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

There will also be some photography related events taking place around the Balloon Fiesta - workshops etc.

Watch this space........

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

There will also be some photography related events taking place around the Balloon Fiesta - workshops etc.

Watch this space........

Looking forward to it!

Advertisement