Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Nightmare

Options
  • 13-01-2012 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Can anyone help me please! Last October Meteor took money out of my account via a paperless direct debit and are still trying to take out more even though I have no contract with them. I have emailed and phoned them countless times, on a couple of occasions holding for an hour costing me 15euro each time. I have notified my bank about the situation and they say there's nothing they can do about paperless direct debits unless I catch it in time on the day to stop it which of course isn't always possible if it happens over a weekend for instance. When I have got through to Meteor they say they'll get the relevant person to ring me back but they don't.

I was wondering if there's anyone else out there that this has happend to and some advice on what to do.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement