Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to upgrade to Xbox Live Gold

Options
  • 14-01-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

I've just recently started using Xbox Live and purchased the Gold Membership for a month to try it out.

The month is up and I'm trying to upgrade/purchase again with no joy for the last 48 hours.

I keep getting this message "This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support."

I've tried both online and through the console.

Is this normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

are you using a credit card or prepaid job to do though the xbox? If thats the case count youself lucky because MS charge the fools rate for a years subscriptionm you could save 25-30 euro buying it online from elsewhere. Amazon were cheapest when I renewed mine there last week. Took 3 days to arrive. Normally I go with one of the sites that email the code but amazon where a few euro cheaper this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

calex71 wrote: »
    are you using a credit card or prepaid job to do though the xbox? If thats the case count youself lucky because MS charge the fools rate for a years subscriptionm you could save 25-30 euro buying it online from elsewhere. Amazon were cheapest when I renewed mine there last week. Took 3 days to arrive. Normally I go with one of the sites that email the code but amazon where a few euro cheaper this time.

Would you have a link to that amazon page calex?

@OP, have you tried restarting your router, and your xbox and trying again?

Advertisement