Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs found - Athenry

Options
  • 14-01-2012 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

Two stray dogs found recently - Female Black Labrador Cross - about 1years old, no collar/tag, very friendly.

Female Brown Terrier type cross breed - about 1-2years old, no collar/tag, nervous but friendly.

Please PM me if you think one (or both) may be yours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 birrogue

Hi Egar,im just wondering about the female lab you found straying.I know a couple that are missing theirs,shes jet black,she was wearing a collar when she went but maybe it was taken of or fell off,she was spayed in dec 2011,so her belly would be shaved,shes jet black..no white markings.Please could you get back to me as early as you can as they are heartbroken for their dog.She went missing on the 3rd of jan 2012,so you never know,there is always hope.
    yours sincerely,
    birrogue

Advertisement