Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

musicians for a Neil young cover band. thats right. cover band.

Options
  • 14-01-2012 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Any musicians out there up for starting a neil young cover band? I'm not a big fan of cover bands but I really want to play some neil young songs live and maybe branch out from there.
    I play drums so whoever else is an eligible musician who'd be up for it gimme a shout.

Edit- in Dublin. Thanks malice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 SeanG17

i'm a guitarist, 20, love neil young, but not sure if i could be in an exclusively covers band again, done it before and it never goes anywhere...what age are you, where in dublin are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

So its a neil Young Tribute band based in Dublin? I sing and play a few Neil Young songs in my cover band and 2 piece. Do you think there is a market for this? ie paid gigs etc

Advertisement