If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung D7000/D8000 Prices

Options
  • 14-01-2012 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Can you please give me a price on these TV's.
    Samsung 40D8000 and the Samsung 40D7000 please.

What are the differences between these?

Can both these be used for recording both saorview and freesat with series link (like sky+)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I would also like to know

• Registered Users Posts: 3 moz1

Any comeback on whether these are available, for delivery to Cork, and at what price?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

moz1 wrote: »
    Any comeback on whether these are available, for delivery to Cork, and at what price?

I am also getting it delivered to Cork. Maybe the shipment could be done together as to reduce costs?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Guys.

Sorry for the delay in getting a reply to you.

The current pricing on the Samsung UE40D7000 is £929.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue40d7000/sams-ue40d7000l

Samsung UE40D8000 priced at £1049.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue40d8000/sams-ue40d8000y

Delivery on either of these two screens would £30.

Plenty of both screens in stock :)

I can not add both shippments together as they will be too to seperate addresses and therefore two seperate deliveries. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jumanufer

Hi, do you have available Samsung 46D6510 with white border and also 40D6510 to be delivered in Naas area? Is it saorview approved?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi jumanufer,

Cheers for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately this isn't a model we stock. :(

I can get the 40" Samsung UE40D6530 at the moment. Our current price on this is £679.95 / €829.20. We could deliver this for £40.00

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue40d6530/sams-ue40d6530

No stock of the 46" though.

Let me know what ya think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jumanufer

Hi Chris, thanks a lot. I know that both 6530 and 6510 are basically same tv. I would be more incline indeed for the 7000, although the 6510 would fit better in our living room. We love the white design. I will think about it, and might go for the 7000 if cant get the 6510, which seems very difficult to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

Hi can you give me a price on a samsung 46d8000 including a 5 year warranty and delivery to Galway please

HI Beaver1.

The current price on the Samsung UE46D8000 is £1349.95
    (With Free 5 Year Warranty) - Normally £134.99

Delviery on this would come at £39.95 due to the size of the screen.

These are in stock in our main warehouse and ready to ship :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GolumDub

Hi. Could you give me a quote for Samsung UE46d7000 and UE46d6530 and Panasonic TX-P50GT30B? Plus delivery to Dublin, please.

• Advertisement

Hi Golum,

Thanks for getting in touch.

First the bad news. All the TVs you mentioned are 'In Store Only' so would need to be collected in the Belfast store.

Price for the Samsung 46 D7000 is £1,279.95

Unfortunately we can't get the 46 D6530 anymore. :(

Our current price on the Panasonic 50GT30 is £1,079.95.

We offer a price beat service so if you see any of the above let us know. Check the link below for more info:

http://www.froogle.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GolumDub

Thanks for fast reply. Unfortunately its not an option to go to Belfast for a TV at the moment.

HI Beaver1.

The current price on the Samsung UE46D8000 is £1349.95
    (With Free 5 Year Warranty) - Normally £134.99

Delviery on this would come at £39.95 due to the size of the screen.

These are in stock in our main warehouse and ready to ship :)
    HI Kenny does this tv come with 3d glasses

Hey Beaver1.

It comes with one pair of glasses in the box.

I could offer an extra pair for just £19.95 if required :D (While Stocks last)

Hi kenny, probally a stupid qestion, can you pay in euro on a visa crd or is it sterling, it just Ihave to pay a currency convertion fee if I pay in sterling

Hi Beaver1.

You can indeed pay in Euro using a Visa card.
    Total for the screen in Euro 1646.99 plus 48.99 Euro Delivery.

Our in store Euro rate is .82.

Let me know what you think :)

sent you a pm Kenny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.