Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L&H and Lawsoc election candidates

Options
  • 14-01-2012 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, I realise very few of your are interested, but decided I'd post it anyway.

3 Candidates have confirmed in the L&H race.

Daisy Onugobu - Second Law
    Liz O Malley - Second law
    Richard Tobin - Third year Politics and History

Other potential candidate

Will Courtney - 4th year med (or third year if you don't count pre-med)

Daisy is probably the leader in that race at the moment. Personally I've known Tobin for 10 years, so I am biased as ****. I think Will would mix it up lots, but he doesn't seem keen.

Lawsoc election has one confirmed so far.

Paul Hutchinson (current treasurer) - 3rd Law

Possible rumours (and for those who know me, and know I know you should know I don't know. These are rumours).

Sinead Rooney - 2nd Law
    Brian McCormick - 3rd Law with economics
    Me - 3rd Law

Hutch has had a good year as treasurer technically. Put it this way, we were in the paper because of our finances last year, and thats fixed now. Publicly he hasn't had a great year, cost cutting makes you a bad guy I guess.

Sinead is popular and intelligent, but quite quiet. She's one of those people that could pull a huge team if she runs.

Brian could be interesting.

Me - I'm not going through that bull**** again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

errlloyd wrote: »
    Hey guys, I realise very few of your are interested, but decided I'd post it anyway.

3 Candidates have confirmed in the L&H race.

Daisy Onugobu - Second Law
    Liz O Malley - Second law
    Richard Tobin - Third year Politics and History

Other potential candidate

Will Courtney - 4th year med (or third year if you don't count pre-med)

Daisy is probably the leader in that race at the moment. Personally I've known Tobin for 10 years, so I am biased as ****. I think Will would mix it up lots, but he doesn't seem keen.

Lawsoc election has one confirmed so far.

Paul Hutchinson (current treasurer) - 3rd Law

Possible rumours (and for those who know me, and know I know you should know I don't know. These are rumours).

Sinead Rooney - 2nd Law
    Brian McCormick - 3rd Law with economics
    Me - 3rd Law

Hutch has had a good year as treasurer technically. Put it this way, we were in the paper because of our finances last year, and thats fixed now. Publicly he hasn't had a great year, cost cutting makes you a bad guy I guess.

Sinead is popular and intelligent, but quite quiet. She's one of those people that could pull a huge team if she runs.

Brian could be interesting.

Me - I'm not going through that bull**** again.

I'll vote for Tobin because Daisy is mentalsauce.

I'll vote for Hutch if I'm in the area to vote the day of elections.

Otherwise, dont give a fúck <3

Advertisement