Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Practise Poker Online

Options
  • 14-01-2012 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've recently started playing texas hold em poker but I've nobody to practise with who is at the same level as me. Does anyone know of any good websites where I can practise texas hold em online without having to spend money - until the time comes when im able to play competitively. It would be preferable if the site was free to use as well as I don't want to waste money. It would also be great if people could tell me where I could download texas hold em for my computer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 eieiooo

Paddypower.com or boyle sports have poker sites where you can play poker for free, you just register and it gives you the options to play for real money or free:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hyundai16

is the free play exactly the same as real money or is it fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭dmullins3

its free. no fix. its brialliant. ive been using it a lot recently and my game has really improved I was always worried that I would have to learn with real money buth thankfully not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Online poker is only 'fixed' for bad palyers.

As for free play, you'll learn very little and pick up bad habits, as the lack of risk means the play is unrealistic. You'd be much better off sticking a few euros in and playing real money.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭sonyvision

real money and fake money, the only difference is people tend to call alot more with the fake money, rather than with there own money if you get me ?

but the idea behind it will be the exact same

• Advertisement
Advertisement