Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website site review if you have time?

Options
  • 14-01-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hey me again have another site would like to be reviewed - thanks for the previous points made on my last site.

The site is edenhomecare.ie. As before the floor is open to every critique you may have. You comments can only make the site better.

Once again
    Thanks
    B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Will you give us a cut of the fee this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭nager

Looks good.
    You haven't done any SEO yet. (also none done on your www.fitnessfortept.com site either)
    I use this plugin for WP sites.
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Highlight the landland number more than the mobile. Most people believe that a landland is more secure. The elderly generally are not as pc efficent. On your contacts page have your phone number as well and possibly a person to ask for. Again people like to know who to speak to.

Oh and if your stuck for carers in meath let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 thomascullen

The only thing I would say that is due to the fact that the site seems to be aimed towards the elderly I would maybe use a different copy font as it might be hard to read. maybe increase the font size aswell. Otherwise its looking good!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

Nice clean and easy to follow. Perhaps you could res down the main pic to increase the load time

trig

• Advertisement

one thing i noticed is that when on the home or claim tax releif tab, the mobile no. in the corner is 086-027...
    but when you switch to a different tab like contact us or testimonials its 087-164....

This could cause some confusion

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Some of the text is a little hard to read, certainly on my screen. Slightly higher contrast is needed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Fokebox

There is nice color combination, but I think that the green color is too bright I would make it softer. Some text is not visible and hard to rwad in "Client Testimonials", "Eden Homecare" and in "Our Services"
    Keep it up and best wishes,
    Fokebox

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

The distance on the slideshow drop shadows is far too big, bring the shadow closer to the images!

Advertisement