Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer wanted - covers band

• 14-01-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Singer, two guitarists and bass player are looking for a drummer to complete our line-up.
    We have our own rehearsal space near Balbriggan, but also practice once a month at a rehearsal room in Swords, where we can turn everything up to 11.

We're playing rock and blues covers including:
    Beatles, Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Cult, Albert King, Stone Roses, Neil Young, Pink Floyd etc etc

Have been playing to drum tracks, but we really need a drummer to take it to the next level (we had a drummer in last week who was home from England and we sounded great! - decent bunch of musicians here...)

We've got about 15 songs worked up and lots more in the pipeline - your influences welcome too as we've all got broad tastes from acoustic to metal to electronica

Can help with transport too if it's an issue as 3 of us are travelling in from different directions...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 frigate gumption

I play drums and live in dublin.

I'd like to try a session with ye.

Big into neil young.

brendan. send us a message

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 beatboybent

still looking for a drummer? i'm living in rush and have been looking to get into a covers band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

still looking for a drummer? i'm living in rush and have been looking to get into a covers band.

Hi there.. sorry we got a drummer long ago.. mods please close thread

Advertisement