Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reggae nights / Concerts Dublin

Options
  • 14-01-2012 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Anyone know of any good reggae nights in Dublin?

Cheers

Simon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

have a look in this thread...http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71610910

also i think thomas house do a a ska/punk/psychobilly nite called damaged on fridays

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I have a few friends from Galway who is going over to this: Sunsplash
    a reggae festival in Benicassim in Spain on August, Lee Scratch Perry, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Toots and the Maytals played there last year.

Also look out for a Dublin based reggae group called Madu, a really good soul inspired, blues, d n b, roots reggae group who are knocking around and dont forget Life festival at the end of May or maybe the first week in June which has a dedicated reggae stage.

Edit: A few people on various other forums was asking about a reggae thread well there is one in the main music forum Reggae Thread
    This could be also used as a listings for up and coming reggae events too.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Hey Simon at least have the audacity to reply to my answer dude.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hey Simon at least have the audacity to reply to my answer dude.

The guy hasn't posted since he started this thread. Relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

I have a few friends from Galway who is going over to this: Sunsplash
    a reggae festival in Benicassim in Spain on August, Lee Scratch Perry, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Toots and the Maytals played there last year.

Also look out for a Dublin based reggae group called Madu, a really good soul inspired, blues, d n b, roots reggae group who are knocking around and dont forget Life festival at the end of May or maybe the first week in June which has a dedicated reggae stage.

Edit: A few people on various other forums was asking about a reggae thread well there is one in the main music forum Reggae Thread
    This could be also used as a listings for up and coming reggae events too.

thanks for the reply! sounds good.

and yes, as anonoboy said, i havnt been on here in a few days!

• Advertisement
Advertisement