Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR - Login Problem

Options
  • 14-01-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello i just Got TOR the other day and i tried to play it today and every time i try and log in a message comes up saying server not responding i had the same issue with the beta but i was never able to fix it i haven't even been able to redeem my code to register the game any help but be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Might your firewall be blocking the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

Found a solution on the tor forum for some odd reason there was a windows file missing on my pc but now its there it works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭excaliburhc

m8 , can you point me to the post if possible.

last couple of days massive issues connecting between 6 and 10 pm. (maddening cause after 10 its perfect)- dont share my bb and bf3 / steam run perfectly during same timeframe)

authenication servers not available - to when i can login empty server list and if i do get into game 80000ms response times .
    checking online there are a boatload of people having the same issue and seemingly most if not all are on vodafone in one country or another .

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

Doesn't sound like the problem i had but here is the thread i hope it helps you

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=439546#post439546

Advertisement