Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable e-cig 10 Motives

Options
  • 14-01-2012 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

New to this, but have read several threads on here and it is interesting to read peoples opinions on electronic cigarettes.

I have been a heavy smokers for over 20 years and tried every route possible to quit with various degrees of success. But always went back to the smokes.

I tried several different e-cigs but found many to taste foul. I live in Naas, Kildare and a one-peice disposable is on sale n every store. Its called 10 Motives. I spoke Malbouragh Lights and find this one the nearest taste to my real cigs.

Dont know if its available anywhere else but everyone in Naas seems to be sing them as the stores are selling them like hot cakes.

Anyone else used them?

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Dont know if its available anywhere else but everyone in Naas seems to be sing them as the stores are selling them like hot cakes.
    Hi their, 10 motives are the ones Tesco sell in the UK, never tryed them myself but from what I hear they are an ok disposable.
    I think if you get on well with them a 510 with cartomisers will work well for you too, with the advantage of cost. The 10Motive disposables are an emergency e-cig, you know that they also have rechargeable ones?
    http://www.10motives.com/order-now
    I have no idea what flavor they use in their carto 'tho so you would have to try a few flavors to find one you like if you changed to a 510 ecig.

Advertisement