Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ruger 10/22 Stocks Photo's

Options
  • 14-01-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Not much doing today so I took some pictures of a Boyd's stock I just bought for my 10/22 in a green color :eek:

Also done a bit of a camo job on a old stock i got from ebay, It's not great but it is the first time ive ever painted anything other than the house.
    I cut the stock fore end off and rounded all the edges of it for a better feel.

Also a pic with it's original black synthetic and an old wooden stock i also got from ebay.

It's got a Sak moderator fitted that was originally black but I polished it up to mach the stainless barrel,
    And the Red Dot is only a cheap one that i got just to try them out and it's not bad but not a real scope replacement.
    Then there is my cz452 as well just for good measure.

The things you do on a quiet day :o

BoydsStock02.jpg

CamoStock03.jpg

CamoStock01.jpg

BlackRugerStock05.jpg

ebayStock01.jpg

CZ2203.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Very nice and a good job done on the camo stock, even more so 'cos its your first attempt.

Hoping they all shoot as good as they look

Aim small and hit big

Advertisement