Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Insurance claim?

Options
  • 14-01-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭

Im on vodafone bill pay and got a htc sensation,
    unfortunately it slipped out of my pocket when i was getting into the car and i closed the door on it, destroying it.
    I gave the phone to my dad to mind for me while i make my claim and then rang them up. There was no problem with the insurance people and they sent me a new phone by courier. Only problem is when the courier arrived he wanted the old phone back and my dad has no idea where he has put it :( the courier said hell be passin thru again on monday so i can find it and get it then, only problem is ive searched absolutely EVERYWHERE and it cannot be found...
    Is there anything i can do? im crackin up :( Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Tell them what you told us?

They were probably going to throw it out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Just tell him what happened. In best case he might feel sorry for ya. But standard procedure is that the old phone has to go back to the company to make sure no fraud is taking place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭gollywog

Ya ill try ringing them before he shows up tomorrow i guess....
    I know it looks like something fishy but unfortunately its just horrible luck :(
    Thanks guys

Advertisement