Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPod not syncing with iTunes to add music...

• 14-01-2012 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

My daughters iPod is giving me nightmares:mad: Ive got no trouble getting music on to my sons MP3 player (not an iPod) yet the iPod just doesn't sync in iTunes when I want to transfer an album to it. Even with windows media player it wont work.

What do I do to get it to recognise the iPod even when it is connected:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭ImpossibleDuck

mumof2 wrote: »
    My daughters iPod is giving me nightmares:mad: Ive got no trouble getting music on to my sons MP3 player (not an iPod) yet the iPod just doesn't sync in iTunes when I want to transfer an album to it. Even with windows media player it wont work.

What do I do to get it to recognise the iPod even when it is connected:confused:

Is it showing up under 'Devices' in iTunes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Is it showing up under 'Devices' in iTunes?

Yes it is.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

is sync music ticked, click the ipod and then go to the music tab across the top

also an ipod won't work with WMP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭ImpossibleDuck

Were you trying to sync from the iTunes library or were you trying to copy files from say a folder in Windows Explorer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

I will check it out again tomoro evening.. have study and exams over next few days so time is limited online:(

Im sure if I remember correctly it came up in the list as ..........'s iphone, yet when transferring the album (all within iTunes) into the sync section it keeps asking to sync a device........even tho its plugged in and recognised already....

• Advertisement
Advertisement