Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Band Members Needed

• 14-01-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Singer/guitarist needs second singer/guitarist bassist and a drummer to form a new indie rock band..influences are beatles libertines clash oasis strokes only to name few..im a songwriter but a helping hand in writing wud be appriciated..

Comments

Singer/guitarist needs second singer/guitarist bassist and a drummer to form a new indie rock band..influences are beatles libertines clash oasis strokes only to name few..im a songwriter but a helping hand in writing wud be appriciated..
    where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theminstrels

where are you based?
    Dublin 3,how bout you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

if only id have picked up the guitar a few years earlier this would have been ideal for me,
    im thinking about swapping a peogeot 306 for a bass amp, needs new tyres and a battery
    id prob pass playin bass at oasis , libertines strokes level

• Registered Users Posts: 31 seanmca

I'm a guitarist, 21 from Dublin 3 looking to join a band. Have you had any luck with members?

How's it goin?..I haven't found anyone really interested yet only time wasters..what music are you into?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

dhmusic wrote: »
    A tip for you, when using this forum to advertise for musicians don't put Oasis as an influence, you'll get nothing but snide remarks and stupid questions.
    You shouldn't get that when listing any influence. Please report any posts that you see in future or saw in the past and they will be dealt with.

OK, I just deleted a ton of off topic posts. If you want to discuss the name of the band, please start a new thread. If you want to hook up and have a jam with this lad, post here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19 GregSlates

Pm me if your interested in a guitarist/singer/songwriter, age 30, based leixlip! I'll link you stuff if you are, what kind of level are you at with guitar playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Fatgoogle

Bass player here if youre still looking. Liked the influences. Send me a PM.

Hi All,im a 27 yo singer rithym guitarist.
    Im trying to start an indie rock band in the dublin area and im currently looking for a lead guitarist and a bass player with vocals and a drummer.
    My influences are beatles libertines strokes only to name few.
    If anyone is interested pls PM's me and i promise ill get back to everyone.

Cheers

Antohny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

theminstrels: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

Bump

still looking

bump

Bump

theminstrels banned for 3 days for excessive bumping

alright lads all we need at this stage is a drummer and a lead guitarist,if youre into indie rock and you are between 20 and 30 year old Pm and Ill send you more details

Bump

bump

Advertisement