Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers

Options
  • 14-01-2012 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭

Are we due some regional beers anytime soon ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

thinking the same myself ...after a recent trip to the uk tasting local cider and ale ...we should have something like it here

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Vego wrote: »
    thinking the same myself ...after a recent trip to the uk tasting local cider and ale ...we should have something like it here

Dunno if your serious but I think MugMugs means a Boards Beers as in users of the Louth section get together some night have a few beers and put usernames to faces to actual names. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Vego wrote: »
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happens in other forums a lot and for example there's a motors (non drinking) meet coming up next Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭positron

Let's assume a craft brewer setups up shop here in Drogheda, what would be a good name for the beer? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

"De Far Side" of course!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I like beer!!

Advertisement