Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

home maintenance

Options
  • 14-01-2012 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

do you guys think there would be a market for this in the midlands.I have all the experience and I am on the fecking dole at the moment and really want to start my own buissness.Any one know where to start or who to talk to or what kind of prices you would pay:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

what kind of home maintenance?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

If you live outside the town boundary of Mullingar or Athlone you may well be eligible for a grant from Westmeath Community Development ltd. www.westcd.ie The Mullingar boundary was last ammended about 1994 so many new estates are eligible too. It basically the "leader Grant". You can get up to 50% of the set up cost.
    Check out web site for address and contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 daddymcdee

Thanks Time Lord will check that out tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 daddymcdee

darokane wrote: »
    what kind of home maintenance?
    Everything from cleaning gutters to tilling a bathroom Im a carpenter by trade so I have plenty of experience on most things as my last employers were building all sorts

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭WUFF

Whats stopping you?

Stick an ad in the local papers, as a carpenter you should have most of the tools needed anyway, so no cost there. Do a good job, turn up when you say, be honest and dont overcharge.

Nothing ventured nothing gained!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭tubos

I'm thinking about getting some stuff done in the house - maybe some shelving in some alcoves and a few other things. Thing is I don't have much money. What I can do is offer graphic design and website development services that you may need in order to get started. PM me if you are interested.

Advertisement