Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast Pumps - Such as Medla Swing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

This pump was reduced to €40 in Tesco a while back, it sold out really fast. You could try asking in you local Tesco's just in case they have some in the stock room, you'd never know.

I have the Avent isis electric one, it was half price at €79, about 18 months ago when I bought it.

You can always rent a hospital grade one, but it wouldn't be too portable.

Would you consider 2nd hand, I've seen my pump for €25 -30 euro, even used only once etc. You can buy replacement parts, so it could only be the machine part you'd be using 2nd hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Future Baby

Thanks for that, I ended up getting the medela swing in sam mccaleys for €119, seems to be doing the job, I was really tempted to buy the tommie tippie that is half price in tescos but it seems to have got one too many bad reviews

Advertisement