Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J.C. Maths grinds

Options
  • 15-01-2012 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum,(sorry Mods if it is). My son is doing honours maths for the Jr cert and I am trying to get grinds for him. Most are charging E25-E35ph which I can't afford. Does anyone know of someone who is good and not so expensive? I live 10 mins from Clane. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭TheColl

That's the going rate, many charge more, you might find it difficult to get a good, experienced teacher for less. Best of luck though, hope your son gets the help he needs!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Try the University in Maynooth, you will often find students willing to give grinds.

Advertisement