Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooks ST5 runners

• 15-01-2012 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

Great shoe and i am finding it perfect for 5ks to long runs. I last bought a pair from CRC for €57 but they are clearing out and only small sizes left. I have checked around but the best price i can find is about €85. Does anyone run in these or know of somewhere cheap to purchase them as i want to pick up another 2 or 3 pair.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,084 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Great shoe and i am finding it perfect for 5ks to long runs. I last bought a pair from CRC for €57 but they are clearing out and only small sizes left. I have checked around but the best price i can find is about €85. Does anyone run in these or know of somewhere cheap to purchase them as i want to pick up another 2 or 3 pair.

I'm sure you've tried the usual suspects for Brooks: Amphibian King, The Edge, Wiggle and Forrunnersbyrunners, I've also seen them in Runner's Need in Dundrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

On Forrunnersbyrunners for €59.77. Loads of sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

tang1 wrote: »
    On Forrunnersbyrunners for €59.77. Loads of sizes.

Only sizes in 4, 11.5 and 12 hopefully they get some more back in. Its a good site i have not checked it out before.

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    I'm sure you've tried the usual suspects for Brooks: Amphibian King, The Edge, Wiggle and Forrunnersbyrunners, I've also seen them in Runner's Need in Dundrum.

I will try AK and Runners need, cheers. Wiggle are out of stock!!

.[/QUOTE]

Only sizes in 4, 11.5 and 12 hopefully they get some more back in. Its a good site i have not checked it out before.[/Quote]

Sorry only had a quick glance and thought there was loads of sizes available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

I picked up a pair in Runways Parnell St a few weeks before Christmas. Think they were 70e. New favourite runners :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Size UK 6 & 8.5 in Oranmore if that helps.

Have then on Sweatshop for 45 sterling about €54 if that helps, sizes 8.5 and 9.

tang1 wrote: »
    Have then on Sweatshop for 45 sterling about €54 if that helps, sizes 8.5 and 9.

Thanks for this. I have one pair sorted thanks to someone on here and i just ordered another two pair from there. That should cover me for a years running:)

Advertisement