Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Definitive Edition Steelbooks

Options
  • 15-01-2012 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good places to find these dvd steelbooks besides Ebay And Amazon? I've been collecting for a while but as there out of print now its increasingly dificult to find certain titles
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :D:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Barring the Fight Club release there are better editions of all that Ive seen available and FC is only worth getting as its uncut.

I have a few knocking about somewhere,which ones are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

as it happens fight club,predator 1 and 2, alien 3, master and commander, platoon, minority report,battle of britain, braveheart and the great escape!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I'm quite a fan of these (I'm a sucker for steel tins, I dont know why, just am). Scour Game stop and other pre-owned places where you can get them for the same price as the regular ones (ie: next to nothing)

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ManOnFire

yea all shiney sitting there enticing me!! :D iv been lucky enough in gamestop recently, picked up 3 steelbooks for next to nothing

Advertisement